Friday, August 18, 2017

A late birthday gift...

So...one of my nieces has a birthday in July.  I like to send her a little something.  Okay, in all honesty I was going to make this gift for my niece for Christmas 2016...it didn't happen so I decided birthday 2017.  It came...it went and the gift was only partially finish SO I decided to finish it so I could give it to her in person here is a few days.  The results are as you see below and I think she will LOVE it!!

 
My niece...she loves horses and she has one of her own so I thought this "Off to the Races" paper by Graphic 45 would be perfect for her envelope album.  From there I just added papers, embellishments, and love to the album.  She got to go to the Kentucky Derby last year (I think it was last year) which is why I thought this paper would work out.  There are two pull outs for photos for her to place a photo of her horse if she would like to and then a couple of spots for journalling.  I really hope she loves it!  Either way...I'll know soon!

Lorie

No comments: